About the job:
We are delighted to announce that we are looking to expand our team at Cheeky Chops Play Café.
Our aim is to provide a high-quality experience for both adult and child and, in order to achieve this, we are looking to employ staff who can provide the highest level of customer service and add to our strong team of staff.
This varied and rewarding job will include:
- Serving hot and cold drinks, including use of a coffee grinder and commercial espresso machine
- Being able to produce the highest levels of customer service
- Cleaning and tidying the play café
- Preparing and serving cold food
- Cash handling
- Daily completion of paperwork for cash-handling, cleaning and stock
- Responding promptly and professionally to customer feedback
- Using your initiative to respond to any challenges that may arise throughout the day
- Working as part of a team
All necessary in-house training will be provided
We are looking to employ enthusiastic and energetic members of staffs to fill these positions who are prepared to grow with us as a company.
Who are looking for someone who is:
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Capable of working in an environment with children
- Capable of working as part of a team
Experience of working in a customer services role is desirable.
Experience of working with children is desirable.
We are a family-run company who live locally and believe in making Cheeky Chops Play Café a part of the community for years to come. One of our core values as a company is excellent customer service and we will be heavily involved in the day-to-day running of the play café in order to help enable this.
We will be able to offer our employees:
- A vibrant and varied place of work
- In-house training in coffee-making and food preparation
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time and part-time jobs
- An unpretentious working environment, everyone gets stuck in
- Competitive pay rates
We are looking for someone who can start in June or July 2022 and work through the summer (and beyond). The capacity to work at least one day per weekend is desirable.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.