Cheeky Chops Play Café is a centre that has been designed with both adult and child interests in mind.
Any child who is on their feet and walking is encouraged to explore our larger play frame, while our younger customers can enjoy the non-walkers area and the junior play fame. There is seating for adults in our comfortable and clean café as well as at the bar area that overlooks our larger play area.
All the play facilities are designed to be challenging and engaging for children to keep them happy and busy. Our bespoke play frames have been designed to allow children to challenge themselves physically and mentally while, of course, having a great time!
Cheeky Chops Play Guidelines:
- All children must always be accompanied by a responsible adult. Cheeky Chops does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Only children under the age of 6 are allowed in the soft play frame.
- Only children under the age of 4 are allowed in the non-walkers play space.
- No sharp objects should be taken into the soft play frame or play space.
- No shoes are to be worn in the play areas.
- Socks are always to be worn.
- No food or drink in the play areas.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well-being of the children in their care and must always maintain supervision of their child.
- Nappy changing and use of potty should only be conducted in the toilets.
- Children that are clearly unwell must not enter the play areas and may be asked to leave the café.
- Please report any damage of property to a member of staff.
- Please report any unsafe behaviour to a member of staff.
- Parents and Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play café, we cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment or with our toys.